Thursday, July 11, 2013

Introductions...


Hello! My name is Jess and this is officially my first post on this new blog that I have been fiddling with for ages as I am a complete technophobe. It's a work in progress, so please bear with me (or alternatively, give me tips!).

I'm 24 and I just finished an English with Creative Writing degree and moved to Exeter to live with my boyfriend and search for a job. Whilst I'm doing that, I thought starting a blog would be a good way of sharing the things I make, draw, eat and read, to keep me motivated to continue doing these things and to interact with other people who share my passion for silly drawings, literature and all things potato-based.

I'm not sure exactly how posts will pan out yet, but I'm planning on sharing a few of my creations that will be adorning the walls of my new flat when I move in a few weeks, so check back for those soon.

Pleased to meet you,





P.S. The above photo is a semi-frozen lake I visited in Sweden a couple of years ago. It was so beautiful.

Song of the day: 'Love is Rare' - Morcheeba http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/Fragments+Of+Freedom/1130526 (track 3)



No comments:

Post a Comment